Stains are irksome. They are ugly but the real thing lies in dealing with them and acting quickly to minimise or even get rid of stains entirely.
You just pulled a neon t-shirt for a early morning walk and phew there is this lipstick stain on the collar. Those adorable yet irritating stains can be removed with hair spray.
- Spray the product on the stain and let the stain be dampen to the touch.
- After 10 minutes dab it with a wet paper towel.
- Grab your toothpaste and apply a clean cloth. Scrubbing helps lifting the stain off the furniture and onto the cloth.
- If the lipstick has dried already, use a spoon to scrape the residue.
If the garment requires drycleaning, quickly take it to good dry cleaning services and get it clear. With best of dry cleaners in Ghaziabad , Noida, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Delhi, and across nation its easy to avail dry cleaning services. So don’t wait for the stain to get harder and rush to the nearby dry cleaning services.
Ketchup stains are equally notorious and are easily removed when fresh. If you missed it until laundry day, you may still salvage your favourite dress by following these steps.
- Collect Vinegar, Hydrogen peroxide or even dish soap works.
- Now remove the excess ketchup from the fabric with a spoon and run cold water through the back of the stain quickly.
TLH Top tip : cold water is important as hot water will set the tomato based stain.
- Gently rubbing a liquid laundry detergent into the stained portion in circular motion helps in minimising the stain spread.
- Hydrogen peroxide or white vinegar may be applied with sponge.
As mentioned drop your laundry in Ghaziabad ,NCR at any outlet of ours and rely on our dry cleaning services.
How do feel when you see chocolates ? The oh so lovable finger licking and delicious chocolates are savoured by everyone in all forms. Be it solidified or melted. Along comes the fear of spills and stains. But you can remove these stains with the help of butter knife. If its dried already, using cold water rinse the back of the stained area.
TLH top tip : Never use hot or warm water as it will set the protein based part of the chocolate stain.
- Now rubbing gently with laundry soap or dish soap will soften the stain.
- Leave it for 5 minutes.
- Soak the fabric for 15 minutes in cold water now.
- Rubbing it occasionally in between will loosen the stain.
- Rinse the stained area completely.
For real old chocolate stains TLH advises to bring it to the dry cleaning services. The best of outlets offering drycleaning and laundry in Ghaziabad, NCR and rest of nation are there to ease your woes.